This is a longer day tour driving to the southern end of Sri Lanka. Therefore we have to depart early and come back late.
- We will pick you from the hotel in Negombo at 07:00 am.
- The first stop is at Kosgoda where we will visit the turtle farm, then continue our journey to Galle
- At about 11:00 am we will arrive in Galle. Galle is the best example of a fortified city built by Europeans in south and southeast Asia, showing the interaction between European architectural styles and south Asian traditions. The Galle fort is a world heritage site and the largest remaining fortress in Asia built by European occupiers. We will do sight seeing the city, visit the Dutch fort, the Galle Museum, a old Dutch church and the British church.
- We proceed and see the stick Fishermen sit on sticks while fishing in the traditional way. After a 2 or 3 hrs in Galle we proceed to Hikkaduwa.
- Hikkaduwa is a small town on the south coast of Sri Lanka. It is located in the Southern Province, about 20 km north-west of Galle. We go with a glass bottom boat and watch the corals, if you like it you can go snorkeling, after that we will have a boat trip at the Maduganga River in balapltiya with his famous 68 islands.
- After a 2 or 3 hrs in Hikkaduwa we will proceed via Beruwela and Colombo back to the hotel in Negombo, where we will arrive at about 7:30 pm.